NFTrade Merges with Brokoli Network to Adopt Green NFTs
Non-fungible tokens (NFTs), which are individual pieces of crypto art, are at least partially responsible for the millions of tons of planet-warming carbon dioxide emissions generated by the cryptocurrencies used to buy and trade them. Some artists, especially those who have already profited from the fad, believe it is a simple problem to address. Others believe the recommended solutions are unrealistic.
The carbon footprint and environmental impact of our daily decisions has become a major source of debate for many people all over the world. Many people desire to decrease or eliminate their carbon footprint to the greatest extent possible, but not at the price of critical components of their daily lives. This discussion has spread to the blockchain community, where many people are concerned about the perceived environmental impact of mining and confirming blockchain transactions. NFTrade as one of the leading NFT platforms is in on this fight to eradicate carbon footprint in blockchain space.
To adopt these green NFTs, NFTrade, the first cross-chain and blockchain-agnostic NFT ultimate platform, has entered a strategic partnership with the sustainability layer of multi-chain DeFi, Brokoli Network. Users of NFTrade will be able to generate, buy, sell, swap, and farm NFTs while remaining climate-friendly as a result of this collaboration.
Before we dive in deeper into what both parties stand to benefit from this partnership, let’s briefly look at each.
The Ultimate NFT platform, NFTrade
NFTrade is the first NFT platform that is cross-chain and blockchain agnostic. They are an aggregator of all NFT marketplaces and host the whole NFT lifecycle, allowing anyone to produce, buy, sell, swap, farm, and leverage NFTs across many blockchains in real-time. Anyone can use NFTrade to acquire access to the entirety of their NFT, unlocking the market's total value.
About Brokoli Network
Brokoli is the ultimate sustainability layer of multi-chain DeFi.
Brokoli combines DeFi and GameFi to reward users for creating, owning, and trading good influence. The project is divided into three stages, each with a single goal: to rapidly expand Brokoli's user base while reducing DeFi's carbon footprint.
- Brokoli’s core: Environmentally friendly gateway into the most popular DEXs and dApps.
- API: Any blockchain platform (centralised or decentralised) can implement Brokoli API to allow users to opt-in to a small climate fee that offsets their transaction’s footprint.
- Digital Forest / Brokoli Impact Credits: Users receive NFTs based on trees they have funded the planting of by using our products and completing daily quests.
Benefits of Partnership
NFTs are popular right now, and they're at the forefront of the crypto space, yet they have a significant carbon impact. This is where Brokoli comes in and Brokoli token holders will benefit greatly as a result;
- More money will be spent to buy back $BRKL tokens.
- More funds raised from climate fees will be distributed via airdrops.
- More tokens are being burned.
- Possibilities for future collaboration with one of crypto’s up-and-coming NFT platforms.
This is an amazing Partnership which will eliminate carbon footprint from the crypto space.